Our firm prides itself on being a resource to the local community. Our wide range of services are designed to be comprehensive in addressing your concerns. They also assist in answering questions that you may not think to ask. This is why many of our clients have been with us since the beginning. A conversation is the best place to begin.
Tax Preparation and Planning
Your financial matters are serious, confidential issues. We prefer to develop long-term relationships with clients and each one receives personal and professional attention. People choose our firm for peace of mind, which is why we take the time to explain your taxes to you. We place high value in maintaining current and accurate filings with the IRS. We place an even greater value on your confidence in those filings.
Service includes preparation of:
- Federal income taxes including form 1040
- State income taxes
- Multi-state returns
- Preparation of estimates
- Projections for payroll withholdings
- Representation during an IRS or state audit
- Electronic access to documents and filings
- Secure transmission of information
Estate and Trusts
Difficult conversations are easier the earlier you have them. Our professionals have broad and deep experience in addressing the concerns of our clients and their heirs. Since 1980, we have been able to assist in designing our clients’ finances and see the plans come to fruition. Our methods are time tested and reliable.
- 1041 preparation
- Estate tax considerations
- Gift tax
- Assistance with probate and filing of form 706
- Family planning discussions
Although money isn’t everything, we understand that many of life’s decisions are rooted in personal finance. Whether it is the viability of starting a new business, thinking about sending your children to college, or if numbers just aren’t your thing, we can help. The best way to address complex and long-term concerns like these is to sit down together and talk through them.
Service includes assistance with:
- Contractor’s license applications
- Divorce tax and planning implications
- Retirement planning
- Need for bookkeeping and payroll
- Personal financial matters
- Organizing personal activities into a business model